Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello

So…blogging. Not something that is terribly new, but for whatever reason it has not been something that has been too intriguing to me. So you may ask why the blog now? I guess the real reason for this blog is I am going to cook my way through every recipe in the book James Beard's Theory & Practice of Good Cooking (I will be using the accronym TPGC). My goal is to learn some new things as well as to force myself to try some ingredients.
This blog will mostly be about cooking. I will be blogging about my progress as well as reviewing recipes. I will also be blogging about restaurants that I try and or food ideas that I have. I will also use this space to talk about sports and movies and other life related things.
It will take some time before you will get to know me as there is 28 years of stories to catch you up on. I will try to stay focused on the present with a little bit of the past sprinkled in.
I am open to feedback so please if you have suggestions or comments please share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment